I am pleased to offer your company Post-Production Site Management services. I will maintain your web site on a monthly basis for a flat monthly fee based on your market size or a hourly rate. I will only make the changes you request and will never make unnecessary edits to increase your monthly costs. With this in mind, here are a few guidelines that should be reviewed to ensure that we provide a professional level of service while helping you maintain a strong web presence.
1. All changes, edits and / or additions must be made in writing via email. All submissions should be made directly to: email@example.com
. I will only accept submissions from known employees and email accounts to protect your account. Please let me know if certain employees are designated to make submissions and we will keep their information on file.
2. You can also send information via the U.S. Mail. This will be necessary if photos, product spec sheets, etc., will need to be scanned before being posted on your site. Please contact
me to coordinate delivery of any said materials.
3. Based upon the amount and degree of your submission, updates will be made in 24-48 hours from the time of receipt. If changes need to be made sooner, please make note of this in your submission and I will do our best to accommodate your request.
4. If you select the hourly rate management, there is a 30 minute minimum on any revisions submitted.
5. Whether you have chosen the hourly or flat-fee monthly management, you will be billed on a monthly basis on the first of each month for the total amount. Invoices are sent on the first of the month for any and all work completed during the prior 30 day period. Your bill is due 30 days after the date of the invoice. If payment is not received on or before the invoice due date, a 3% late fee will apply.
6. You may choose to upgrade to the flat-fee monthly management option at any time. The change will not go into effect until the first of the following month and all hourly fees for the current month will remain in place and continue until the next monthly cycle begins.
7. You may choose to cancel your management contract at anytime via writing with a 14 day notice. After receiving notice, cancellation will occur on the first of the next month. All charges, whether hourly or flat-fee, will remain in effect during the current month. A final invoice will be sent with all current charges at the end of the month.
8. Site hosting is billed in quarterly increments and your payment is due the first day of your current hosting quarter. If payment is not received by the due date of your hosting invoice, site service will be interrupted until payment is received and a 3% late fee will incur. If payment is not received within 30 days of your hosting invoice, hosting will be terminated and your site will be removed from the servers. At this time, your site may be reinstated with an additional $100.00 service fee and your quarterly payment.